Friday, March 23, 2012

way off schedule

well, im way off schedule this week. partly due to being sick feeling. got to keep getting enthused. not real happy with my results. dont get too discouraged. i plan to work on my weight in april. im about 175 now.need to get to 165.
2armswing 5,10,15lb and 16kg x10
1armswing "                       "
figure8       "                        "
front squat "                        "
fs decided to do first. boy are my thighs burning.also started heavy and went light
f8 started light to get the rythmn
2as mixed it up light heavier heavy medium
1as ok. did it backwards heavy to light.
since ive been doing my kettles my shoulder does not hurt as much. coincidence? full movement swings of the shoulder. dont know bu maybe its the kettles.
total time about half hour.
til next time

No comments:

Post a Comment