Saturday, March 10, 2012

seems like forever and last of the 8s

this is the last of my 8 rep routines for several weeks. it busts me because of the greater weight but is also a rest since the reps are much lower. next week begins the 20s again. ouch! i did my kettlebells tuesday. today is saturday. seems like i have not exercised forever.
i also reiterate that reading a short inspiration from someone like dave draper or clarence bass between moves is helpful to me.
squat 8x135
calfraise 8x135
benchpress 8x165
arnold press 8x40
seated dumbbell 8x40
kickback 8x40
dips 14
pushups 16
military press 3x75
sqt and calfraise has the new kettlebell workouts helped me get one mm lower? maybe. feels like it.
bp still only partials but getting closer
ap mmmm... more like reverse shrugs the way i did them. but.... it will get better.
sdbe lying dumbbell extensions will be in my future for sure
kb funny, kettlebells have already helped me lift weights off the ground safer.
d   i think it works the deltoids and traps more than the triceps. maybe because i cant go deep enough.
pu just a nice exercise
mp 3 perfectly executed presses. this is important. i do it while i can. but i still try when i cant.
well, til next time
fred from nashville

No comments:

Post a Comment