Sunday, February 5, 2012

really getting my butt kicked and those wascally kettles report

well, today will be my most challenging routine for this series. it is 20 reps with 5 lbs added. next week ill be using 12 reps.
     in addition is the feed back of my new little kettles. i went out and bought jilliian michaels kettlebell set. only 5,10,15 lb of padded weights. i tried a few small exercises. man im still hurting. it really has hit my waist and legs. and that was just a couple of learning exercises. ill be incorporating them in the future. for sure!probably will become my middle of the week routine soon
deadlift 20x145
dumbell curl 20x30
concentration curl 20x30
barbell curl 20x65
barbell row 20x65
inverted row 50
dumbell reverse grip benchpress 20x30
crunch 90
military press 3x65
here i go:
dl not very deep but oh so painful( in a good, exhausting way)
dbc made it. if i had had to do a couple of more i would have had to split the routine
cc made it the bis are burning burning
bbc wow what a struggle! just barely made it. even if i think im going backwards, it is still progress
bbr just a good ole friend. i always feel i can complete this one
ir im at my goal. as soon as my guide recommends more im going to switch exercises (probably hammer curls)
dbrgbp boy that really kicked my tris and chest. surprising how only a 5lb increase matters
c my goal is 100. as soon as i hit that im going to change. at this point i think it might involve kettles but not sure yet.
mp full range and very strict contrlled form (while i can)
im learning all the time. i go up i go down but i  plan to keep on going.  i just feel that this is the one very positive thing i do. it makes a huge difference to my ego and also makes things go better at work where i need to be in shape to keep up with everyone.
fred from nashville

No comments:

Post a Comment