Wednesday, February 15, 2012

another exciting wednesday adventure

ok, well, this will definitely be an adventurous wednesday. ordinarily, this would just be the last routine of the wednesday series. but this time its the last plus the beginning of my new kettlebell adventures . i have to learn the moves much better, but i will. next wednesday will begin my new all kettlebell routine, wherein i try not to bash my head in or destroy my arms with dents in them. oh well, very exciting
one set of these today. just felling my way with the kbs.
dumbbells
benchpress 8x40
flys 8x35
upright rows 8x35
seated press 8x30
alt curls 8x30
kickback 8x45
2 arm swing 5,10,15 x10
1 arm swing 5,10,15x10
figure 8 5,10,15 x10
1 arm snatch 5,10,15 x10
before i start im taking a look at a video to review 1 arm snatch.
well, here i go
the dumbbell portion has gone ok. i really should use warms ups but i just dont like them. because of no rest between the moves, im panting a little.
here goes my kb experiment
ohhhhh panting like hell!
did ok. kept hitting my calfs with the figure 8s. im glad i did the snatch video. still was wobbly. form terrible. it will get better. of course, pounded on my forearms
next week will be all kettlebell for at least 6 weeks
til next week
fred from nashville

No comments:

Post a Comment