Sunday, January 8, 2012

sunday exercises/importance of written log

for me one of the most important aspects of doing my exercises is having a written plan/log for my routine. if im able to use the pictur ad ill show you mine (dont have to show me yours). this gives me the day, the weight, the exerise, how many and a grand overview of what i will be doing for the next few weeks. for instance not only do i know what im doing today but i know (groan groan ) that next week ill add more pounds or at least shift some of my exercises.
deadlift 8x145 try to get as deep as possible. because my "gym" is on the second floor of my duplex im a little afraid to put too much weight on the bar, so when i hit 150lbs im going to switch exercises.
dumbbell curl 8x25 again, since the weight is so light im using extremely controlled and strict form. next round ill be adding 5lbs. that will make it a total of 6lbs and i will feel it more.
concentration curls 8x25 way too light, but form and control counts. next week well see how controled i am
barbell curl 8x100 only able to 4. bummer. now i will do the rest of my routine and then come back and try to do the other 4reps well, the good thing ina way is next week ill drop a huge amount of weight and start working my way slowly back up
barbell row 8x100 almost relaxing after the curl attempt!!
inverted rows 45 remember this is done lying on my bench wide grip on my barbell and doing like a modified chin. im not sure how much it accomplishes but its almost a resting exercise except for the high speed i do it at
dumbbell reverse grip bench press 8x25 form, form. explosive up very controled down and deeeeep as i can go
crunches 85 my eventual goal is 10. after that im not sure what ill substitute if anything.
standing barbell press 10x100 welllllll...one almost good one followed by 9very partials.
barbell row 4x100 okay, that finishes the rest of my HEAVY curls
i think that about does it for today
fred from nashville

No comments:

Post a Comment