Sunday, January 22, 2012

last of this series and back to back again

well this is the last of the series of 8 reps. next friday begins the 20 rep series, which i look forward to (?) with trepidation  and hopefulness.
deadlift 8x150
dumbbell curl 8x30
concentration curl 8x30
barbell curl 8x70
barbell row 8x70
inverted rows 50
dumbbell reverse grip benchpress 8x30
crunches 90
military press 5x70
     and a one a and a two a... here we go
i dont like doing back to back days of exercise but my work schedule sometimes makes it easier. in general, i agree that you should take at least a day off between routines to rest and recover
dl  i hate deadlifts. one reason ( dont laugh too loud) but im afraid i might go thru the floor since im on the second floor. also, i just hate the struggle
dbc depending on my mood ill try to do it alternating curls or together. i like alternating better since i can concentrate better on each arm
cc feeling the movement and really emphasizing the full range of movement
bbc wow the bis are really feeling this. as you can tell, this is the pulling phase of my routines
bbr this really duplicates my motions at work with 5 gallon paint tubs.im trying to lift as high as i can without hurting my shoulder too much
ir another pulling exercise done with as wide a grip as possible
rgbp the purpose of this is to emphasize the triceps. for me it ads another variation to the good ole bench
c my eventual goal is 100. i keep my feet flat on the floor. i think this is one of the best gut exercises, so, when i change after 100 ill modify it by putting my legs on a chair or table to change the angle .
mp perfect form, full extension.
  i really like the feeling of exercise. my muscles feel hard and strong. i want to keep on keeping on as long as i can. i want to keep up with the younger folks at work. i dont ever want them to feel they have to help me cuz i cant do it. i dont think i can look like an athlete but i can be in good shape for my age. i feel like im 37 instead of 67. it would be nice if i looked like 37 though
fred from nashville

No comments:

Post a Comment